LONDON BOROUGH OF BROMLEY ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED -SECTION 14 (1) (c) TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF VEHICULAR TRAFFIC NOTICE OF MAKING AN ORDER VARIOUS ROADS WITHIN THE LONDON BOROUGH OF BROMLEYNotice ID: BRI1927398
LONDON BOROUGH OF BROMLEY ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED -SECTION 14 (1) (c) TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF VEHICULAR TRAFFIC NOTICE OF MAKING AN ORDER VARIOUS ROADS WITHIN THE LONDON BOROUGH OF BROMLEY
1. THE Council of the London Borough of Bromley HEREBY GIVE NOTICE that In order to allow essential Thames Water to complete essential water leak repairs and water connection works In the streets listed In the Schedule below THEY HAVE MADE an Order the effect of which will be to Impose the following restrictions on vehicular traffic:-
(1) WAITING VEHICLES
No person shall, until the works are completed, cause or permit any vehicle to wait in any street specified in the Schedule to this Order, or any other street or part of a street adjacent thereto as may become necessary.
Any vehicle waiting in contravention of any restriction on waiting imposed by this Order may be removed under the provisions of the Removal and Disposal of Vehicles Regulations 1986, or by the Council in accordance with the powers conferred upon it.
(2) PROHIBITION OF TRAFFIC
No person shall, until the works are completed, cause or permit any vehicle to proceed in any street specified in the Schedule to this Order, or any other street adjacent thereto.
(3) ONE-WAY WORKING
No person shall, until the works are completed, cause or permit any vehicle to proceed in any street specified in the Schedule to this Order, or any other street adjacent thereto, in a direction other than that indicated by traffic signs.
NB: During the prohibitions at (2) and (3) above, displaced traffic
will be diverted via local streets as appropriate. NB: The above prohibition at (3) will not apply to cul-de-sacs.
2. THE prohibitions referred to in Paragraph 1 above shall apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs prescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
3. THE Order will come into effect on Wednesday 9th December 2020 with no specified finish date.
4. THE Order will have a maximum duration of 18 months, and the works will begin on or after the commencement date of the Order.
5. ACCESS to properties will be maintained as far as is practicable from either side of closures as appropriate. Emergency access and egress routes will be maintained at all times.
6. NOTHING in the order shall apply to vehicles being used in connection with the works.
7. NOTHING in the Order shall apply to anything done with the permission or direction of a Police Officer in uniform or Traffic Warden.
8. If you have any queries regarding these works please contact the Council's Environmental Services Department (Street Services Section) on 020 8461 7507.
COLIN BRAND Director of Environment and Public Protection Civic Centre Stockwell Close Bromley BR1 3UH
Thames Water Leakage Repairs
& Water Connection Works
Berrys Hill Cudham Commonside Keston Crescent Drive Petts Wood Cumberland Road Shortlands Derrick Road Beckenham Homesdale Road Petts Wood Jersey Drive Petts Wood Layhams Road Keston Melbury Close Chislehurst Old Homesdale Road Bromley Palace Grove Bromley Ridgeway Drive Bromley Sunnydale Farnborough Stoneleigh Road Bickley Widmore Lodge Road Bickley Woodside Avenue Chislehurst