LONDON BOROUGH OF BROMLEY ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED -SECTION 14 (1) (c) TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF VEHICULAR TRAFFICNotice ID: BRI1919106
LONDON BOROUGH OF BROMLEY ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED -SECTION 14 (1) (c) TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF VEHICULAR TRAFFIC
NOTICE OF MAKING AN ORDER WITHAM ROAD & FELMINGHAM ROAD PENGE IN THE LONDON BOROUGH OF BROMLEY
1. THE Council of the London Borough of Bromley HEREBY GIVE NOTICE that In order to allow enough space for safe traffic movements for a planned abnormal load delivery at Stewart Fleming Primary School THEY HAVE MADE an Order the effect of which will be to impose the following restrictions on vehicular traffic at Witham Road Penge and Felmingham Road Penge:-WAITING VEHICLES
No person shall, until the works are completed, cause or permit any vehicle to stop on Witham Road Penge between the junctions of Elmers End Road to Felmingham Road on both sides of the street between the hours of 08.00-18.00 on Saturday 28th November 2020, or any other street or part of a street adjacent thereto as may become necessary.
No person shall, until the works are completed, cause or permit any vehicle to stop on Felmingham Road Penge from the junction of Witham Road to outside property 39 Felmingham Road, on both sides of the street between the hours of 08.00-18.00 on Saturday 28th November 2020.
2. THE prohibitions referred to in Paragraph 1 above shall apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs prescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
3. THE Order will come into effect on Saturday 28th November 2020 with no specified finish date.
4. THE Order will have a maximum duration of 18 months, and the works will begin on or after the commencement date of the Order.
5. ACCESS to properties will be maintained as far as is practicable from either side of closures as appropriate. Emergency access and egress routes will be maintained at all times.
6. NOTHING in the order shall apply to vehicles being used in connection with the works.
7. NOTHING in the Order shall apply to anything done with the permission or direction of a Police Officer in uniform or Traffic Warden.
8. If you have any queries regarding these works please contact the Council's Environmental Services Department (Street Services Section) on 020 8461 7507.
Director of Environment and Public Protection Civic Centre, Stockwell Close, Bromley BR1 3UH