ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE - LAITWOOD ROAD SW12Notice ID: SUT1918008
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14
TEMPORARY CLOSURE - LAITWOOD ROAD SW12
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make an order to restrict vehicular movement in Laitwood Road to facilitate sewer works.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no vehicle shall enter, proceed or wait along Laitwood Road between the junctions of Ormeley Road and Harberson Road.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section - telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on 30 November 2020 and will remain in force for up to 18 months or until the works are complete.
Dated this nineteenth day of November 2020.
PAUL MARTIN Chief Executive Town Hall Wandsworth, SW18 2PU