PUBLIC NOTICE LONDON BOROUGH OF BROMLEY ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED -Section 16ANotice ID: BRI1890452
PUBLIC NOTICE LONDON BOROUGH OF BROMLEY ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED -Section 16A
TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF VEHICULAR TRAFFIC ORDER 2020 MAPLE ROAD PENGE CHRISTMAS MARKET
NOTICE OF PROPOSALS
1. THE Council of the London Borough of Bromley HEREBY GIVE NOTICE that in order to enable the holding of Maple Road Penge Christmas Market on Saturday 12th December 2020 between 8am and 10pm, THEY PROPOSE to make an Order the effect ol which will be to impose the following restrictions: -
The following roads will be closed to through traffic at the times the individual signs are displayed.
? Maple Road - between Blenheim Road and Blean Grove from 08.00 - 22.00
2. THE prohibitions referred to in paragraph 1 above shall apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs prescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
3. THE Order will come into effect at 8am on Saturday 12th December 2020 and will end at 10pm.
4. NOTHING in this Order shall prevent pedestrian access at any time to any premises situated on or adjacent to any road to which the Order relates, or to any other premises which are accessible from such a road.
5. ACCESS to properties will be maintained as far as is practicable from either side of the closure as appropriate. Emergency access and egress will be maintained at all times.
6. IF you have any queries regarding this Notice please contact the Council's Environmental Services Department (Traffic Section) on
020 8313 4231. COLIN BRAND
Director of Environment and Public Protection Bromley Civic Centre, Stockwell Close, Bromley BR1 3UH