ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE -DAFFORNE ROAD SW17Notice ID: SUT1887766
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14
TEMPORARY CLOSURE -DAFFORNE ROAD SW17
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth has made an order to restrict vehicular movement in Dafforne Road to facilitate essential gas mains replacement works.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no vehicle shall enter, proceed or wait along Dafforne Road from the junction with Upper Tooting Road to the junction with Romberg Road.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section - telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on
26 October 2020 and will remain in force for up to 18 months or until the works are complete.
Dated this twenty-second day of October 2020.
PAUL MARTIN Chief Executive Town Hall Wandsworth, SW18 2PU