ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE -MORING ROAD SW17Notice ID: SUT1887785
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14
TEMPORARY CLOSURE -MORING ROAD SW17
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth has made an order to restrict vehicular movement in Moring Road to facilitate the removal of a blockage in the carriageway.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no vehicle shall enter, proceed or wait along Moring Road along the whole road.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section - telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on
27 October 2020 and will remain in force for up to 18 months or until the works are complete.
Dated this twenty-second day of October 2020.
PAUL MARTIN Chief Executive Town Hall Wandsworth, SW18 2PU