ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE -CHURCH LANE SW17Notice ID: SUT1818561
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE -CHURCH LANE SW17
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth has made an order to restrict vehicular movement in Church Lane to facilitate the Ashura Day procession.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no vehicle shall enter, proceed or wait along Church Lane from the junction with Mitcham Lane to the junction with Gassiot Road.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section - telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on 29 August 2020 and will remain in force for up to 18 months or until the works are complete.
Dated this twentieth day of August 2020.
PAUL MARTIN Chief Executive Town Hall Wandsworth, SW18 2PU