PUBLIC NOTICE OF AN APPLICATION TO VARY A PREMISES LICENCE UNDER SECTION 34 OF THE LICENSING ACT 2003Notice ID: SUT1813465
PUBLIC NOTICE OF AN APPLICATION TO VARY A PREMISES LICENCE UNDER SECTION 34 OF THE LICENSING ACT 2003
Notice is hereby given that an application was made to London Borough of Sutton to vary a Premises Licence under the above Act on the 5th August 2020 Applicant Shell UK Oil Products Limited. Address of premises: Shell Budgens Wallington, 102-106 Manor Road Wallington, SM6 0DW Proposed variation to the licensable activities:
1. Extend Alcohol sale hours for consumption off the premises To 24 hours per day, seven days per week.
2. Add the provision of late night refreshment to the licence
hours per day, seven days per week
3. Add a condition to the Premises Licence.
4. Remove an outdated condition from the Premises Licence and replace it with an updated condition.
5. Amend the plan currently attached to the Premises Licence.
Full details of the application can be inspected on the licensing register online at
or at the address below:
?Licensing Service, London Borough Of Sutton, 24 Denmark Road, Carshalton, Surrey, SM52JG.
Any person wishing to make representations on this matter shall give notice, in writing, stating the nature and grounds for making such representations to The Licensing Officer at the above address* or by email:
within 28 days of the date of this notice - by the 2nd September 2020. It is an offence to make a false statement in connection with an application and those who make a false statement may be liable on summary conviction to a fine of any amount Lockett & Co - duly authorised agents