ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1) TEMPORARY WAITING RESTRICTIONS BOLINGBROKE GROVE, SW11Notice ID: SUT1800923
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1)
TEMPORARY WAITING RESTRICTIONS BOLINGBROKE GROVE, SW11
1. The Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth HEREBY GIVES NOTICE that to facilitate a route for a bus diversion due to safety measures in Northcote Road arising from the coronavirus pandemic, they have made an Order, the effect of which will be to introduce temporary waiting restrictions as set out in paragraph 2 below.
2. Whilst the Order remains in force, no person shall cause or permit any vehicle to wait or stand in lengths of Bolingbroke Grove where existing single yellow lines will be upgraded to double yellow lines ("no waiting at any time") between the termination of the Red Route controls at Battersea Rise to a point outside the common boundary of Nos 45 and 46 Bolingbroke Grove.
3. The Order will come into effect on 1 August 2020 and will remain in force for a maximum period of 18 months. The restrictions will only apply at such times and to such extent as shall be indicated by the placing of traffic signs/lines.
4. Nothing in the Order applies to:
(a) any vehicle being used in connection with the execution of the said works or any public service or utility vehicle;
(b) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police officer in uniform or a civil enforcement officer; or
(c) any vehicle being used for police, fire brigade or ambulance purposes.
5. Any vehicle waiting in contravention of any restriction imposed by the Order may be removed under the provisions of the Removal and Disposal of Vehicles Regulations 1986.
6. Further information may be obtained from the Traffic and Engineering division - telephone number (020) 8487 5279, quoting our reference TT1657.
Dated 30 July 2020
Town Hall Wandsworth, SW18 2PU
PAUL MARTIN Chief Executive