LONDON BOROUGH OF BROMLEY ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED - SECTION 14 (1) (c) TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF VEHICULAR TRAFFICNotice ID: BRI1793805
LONDON BOROUGH OF BROMLEY ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED - SECTION 14 (1) (c) TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF VEHICULAR TRAFFIC
NOTICE OF INTENTION SHERMAN ROAD BROMLEY
1. THE Council of the London Borough of Bromley HEREBY GIVE NOTICE that in order to protect a nearby building on Sherman Road Bromley from a potential street fire risk THEY INTEND to make an Order the effect of which will be to impose the following restrictions on vehicular traffic:-
Temporary double yellow lining to be implemented between properties no 10 Sherman Road to Northpoint Sherman Road for approx 35m
No person shall, at any time whilst the restriction is in place, cause or permit any vehicle to wait or stop between properties at 10 Sherman Road to Northpoint Sherman Road on the temporary double yellow line restriction.
Any vehicle waiting in contravention of any restriction on waiting imposed by this Order may be removed under the provisions of the Removal and Disposal of Vehicles Regulations 1986, or by the Council in accordance with the powers conferred upon it.
2. THE prohibitions referred to in Paragraph 1 above shall apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs prescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
3. THE Order will come into effect on Monday 17th August 2020 with no specified finish date.
4. THE Order will have a maximum duration of 18 months and the works will begin on or after the commencement date of the Order.
5. ACCESS to properties will be maintained as far as is practicable from either side of closures as appropriate. Emergency access and egress routes will be maintained at all times.
6. NOTHING in the Order shall apply to anything done with the permission or direction of a Police Officer in uniform or Traffic Warden.
7. IF you have any queries regarding these works please contact the Council's Environmental Services Department (Street Services Section) on 020 8461 7507.
Director of Environment and Public Protection Civic Centre, Stockwell Close, Bromley BR1 3UH