LONDON BOROUGH OF BROMLEY ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED - SECTION 14 (1) (c) TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF VEHICULAR TRAFFICNotice ID: BRI1793818
LONDON BOROUGH OF BROMLEY ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED - SECTION 14 (1) (c) TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF VEHICULAR TRAFFIC
NOTICE OF MAKING AN ORDER VARIOUS ROADS WITHIN THE LONDON BOROUGH OF BROMLEY
1. THE Council of the London Borough of Bromley HEREBY GIVE NOTICE that THEY HAVE MADE an Order the effect of which will be to impose the following temporary double yellow line restrictions on vehicular traffic at the locations listed below:-BECKENHAM HILL ROAD, Beckenham, the north west side, from its junction with Southend Road north eastwards to the north eastern boundary of No. 182.
BRAESIDE, Beckenham, both sides, from the north western kerbline of Southend Road northwestwards for a distance of 10m. HIGHLAND CROFT, Beckenham, both sides, from the north western kerbline of Beckenham Hill Road north westwards for a distance of 20m (including the island site). SOUTHEND ROAD, Beckenham, both sides, from a point 10m south west of the south western kerbline of Braeside north eastwards to its junction with Beckenham Hill Road.
2. THE prohibitions referred to in Paragraph 1 above shall apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs prescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
3. THE Order will come into effect on Monday 3rd August 2020 with no specified finish date.
4. THE Order will have a maximum duration of 18 months.
5. NOTHING in the order shall apply to vehicles being used in connection with the works.
6. NOTHING in the Order shall apply to anything done with the permission or direction of a Police Officer in uniform or Traffic Warden. Emergency access and egress routes will be maintained at all times.
7. If you have any queries regarding these works please contact the Council's Environmental Services Department (Street Services Section) on 020 8461 7507.
Director of Environment and Public Protection Civic Centre, Stockwell Close, Bromley BR1 3UH