ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1) TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS Oakmead Road, SW12Notice ID: SUT1756395
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1) TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS Oakmead Road, SW12
1. The Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth HEREBY GIVES NOTICE that to facilitate installation of a barrier ("the works") they intend to make an Order, the effect of which will be to introduce a temporary road closure as set out in paragraph 2 below.
2. Whilst the works take place, no person shall cause or permit any vehicle to proceed, wait or stand in
(a) Oakmead Road between the western kerb-line of Ravenstone Street, westwards for a distance of 30 metres; and
(b) Ravenstone Street, from the southern kerb-line of Oakmead Road southwards for a distance of 20 metres.
3. The Order shall come into effect on 29 June 2020, and the works are expected to be completed by 31 July 2020.
4. A signed diversion route for traffic affected by the closure will be available in adjacent streets.
5. The Order will come into effect on 29 June 2020 and will remain in force for a maximum period of 18 months. The works are anticipated to be complete as indicated in paragraph 3. The temporary road closure would only apply at such times and to such extent as shall be indicated by the placing of traffic signs.
6. Nothing in the Order applies to:
(a) any vehicle being used in connection with the execution of the said works or any public service or utility vehicle;
(b) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police officer in uniform or a civil enforcement officer; or
(c) any vehicle being used for police, fire brigade or ambulance purposes.
7. Any vehicle waiting in contravention of any restriction imposed by the Order may be removed under the provisions of the Removal and Disposal of Vehicles Regulations 1986.
8. Further information may be obtained from the Traffic and Engineering division - telephone number (020) 8487 8201, quoting our reference TT1653.
Dated 18 June 2020
Town Hall PAUL MARTIN
Wandsworth Chief Executive