ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 (1) Temporary Road Closure Paradise Road, RichmondNotice ID: SUT1728298
LONDON BOROUGH OF RICHMOND UPON THAMES PUBLIC NOTICES
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 (1) Temporary Road Closure Paradise Road, Richmond
1. The Council of the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames HEREBY GIVES NOTICE that to facilitate water utility survey works they have made a temporary Traffic Order, the effect of which will be to introduce a temporary prohibition of traffic in Paradise Road, Richmond.
2. Whilst the works take place no person shall cause or permit any vehicle to proceed, wait or stand in Paradise Road from its junction with Eton Street to a point outside No 32 Paradise Road.
3. The order will come into effect on 26 May 2020. The restrictions will be in force between 20.00 and 23.59 on 26 May 2020 and again at the same times on 27 May 2020. The order will remain in force for a period of 18 months, to allow for unexpected events and possible remedial works.
4. An alternative route for vehicles affected by the closure will be available via Sheen Road and Eton Street.
5. The prohibitions apply only during such time and to such extent as indicated by prescribed traffic signs.
6. Nothing in the Order applies to:
(a)any vehicle being used in connection with the execution of the said works or any public service or utility vehicle;
(b)anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police officer in uniform or a civil
enforcement officer; or (c)any vehicle being used for police, fire brigade or ambulance purposes.
7. Any vehicle waiting in contravention of any restriction imposed by the Order may be removed under the provisions of the Removal and Disposal of Vehicles Regulations 1986.
Assistant Director - Traffic and Engineering Civic Centre, 44 York St, Twickenham, TW1 3BZ Dated 21 May 2020
" LONDON BOROUGH OF RICHMOND UPON THAMES