WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14Notice ID: SUT1721089
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14
TEMPORARY CLOSURE -UPPER TOOTING PARK SW17
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth has made an order to restrict vehicular movement in Upper Tooting Park to facilitate essential gas mains works.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no vehicle shall enter, proceed or wait along Upper Tooting Park from the junction with Trinity Road for 25 metres in an Easterly Direction.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section -telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on 18 May 2020 and will remain in force for up to
18 months or until the works are complete.
Dated this fourteenth day of May 2020.