LONDON BOROUGH OF BROMLEY ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED - Section 14 TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF PEDESTRIANS FOOTPATH 91 PEDESTRIAN FOOTBRIDGE OVER RAILWAY LINE AT HAYES HILL HAYESNotice ID: BRI1714315
LONDON BOROUGH OF BROMLEY ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED - Section 14 TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF PEDESTRIANS FOOTPATH 91 PEDESTRIAN FOOTBRIDGE OVER RAILWAY LINE AT HAYES HILL HAYES
NOTICE OF MAKING AN ORDER
I.The Council of the London Borough of Bromley HEREBY GIVE NOTICE that in order for Network Rail to complete essential repairs to the pedestrian footbridge over the railway line on Footpath 91 at Hayes Hill Hayes THEY HAVE MADE an Order the effect of which will be to impose the following restrictions on pedestrian traffic:-
Footpath 91 Pedestrian Footbridge over the railway Line at Hayes Hill Hayes will be closed to pedestrians for up to one week from Monday 18th May 2020. The point of the closure will be 20m either side of the pedestrian footbridge. The closure will be in place for the entire duration of the works
Displaced pedestrians will be diverted via:-Hayes Hill Lane Tiepigs Lane Footpath 100
2. THE prohibitions referred to in paragraph 1 above shall apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs prescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
3. THE Order will come into effect on Monday 18th May 2020 with no specified finish date.
4. ALTHOUGH the Order will have a maximum duration of 6 months, it is expected that the works will take up to one week to complete and will begin on or after the commencement date of the Order.
5. NOTHING in this Order shall apply to anything done with the permission or direction of a Police Officer or Traffic Warden.
6. ACCESS will be available on either side of the railway line, but pedestrians will need to follow the pedestrian diversion signs displayed on site whilst the closure is in place.
7. IF you have any queries regarding these works please contact the Council's Environmental Services Department (Street Services Section) on 020 8461 7507.
Director of Environment and Public Protection
Civic Centre Stockwell Close
Bromley BR1 3UH