LONDON BOROUGH OF SUTTON ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984Notice ID: SUT1705432
London Borough of Sutton Public Notices
LONDON BOROUGH OF SUTTON ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Sutton made the following Orders on 27 April 2020
under sections 6, 45, 46, 49 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended -
(a) The Sutton (Charged-For Parking Places) (Amendment No. 29) Order 2020; and
(b) The Sutton (Free Parking Places, Loading Places and Waiting, Loading and Stopping Restrictions) (Amendment No. 29) Order 2020.
2. The principal objectives of the Orders will remove obstructive waiting in the road for the purpose of improving traffic flow and ease traffic congestion.
3. The general effect of the Orders will extend double yellow line 'at any time' waiting restrictions in certain lengths of Coomber Way outside the Tramlink Depot.
4. Copies of the Orders, and of the Orders that will be revoked or amended by these Orders, the Council's Statement of Reasons for making the Orders and plans showing the locations and the effects of the Orders may be inspected at the Council's Civic Offices, St Nicholas Way, Sutton between 8am. and 6pm Monday to Friday.
5. If any person wishes to question the validity of these Orders or of any of their provisions on the grounds that they are not within the powers conferred by the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, or that any requirement of the said Act of 1984 or of any instrument made under the said Act of 1984 has not been complied with, that person may, within 6 weeks from the date on which the Orders were made, apply for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated: 30 April 2020
Mervyn Bartlett ^_.
Group Manager - Highways and Transport (J&Sl\