PUBLIC NOTICENotice ID: BRI1645934
LONDON BOROUGH OF BROMLEY ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED -Section 14
TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF VEHICULAR TRAFFIC ELMFIELD PARK BROMLEY
NOTICE OF MAKING AN ORDER
1. The Council of the London Borough of Bromley HEREBY GIVE NOTICE that in order to allow a crane operation THEY HAVE MADE an Order the effect of which will be to impose the following restrictions on vehicular traffic:-
Elmfield Park Bromley will be closed to through traffic for two non-consecutive days from Sunday 15th March 2020. The point of the closure will be at the junction with Elmfield Road next to the taxi rank for Bromley South Station. Elmfield Park will be closed on the following dates:-
Sunday 15th March 2020 between the hours of 08.00-18.00 Sunday 19th April 2020 between the hours of 08.00-18.00
The permanent one-way traffic system that is in place on Elmfield Park and Elmfield Road will be suspended during the works and road closure times to allow vehicular access at all times
2. THE prohibitions referred to in paragraph 1 above shall apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs prescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
3. THE Order will come into effect on Sunday 15th March 2020 with no specified finish date.
4. ALTHOUGH the Order will have a maximum duration of 18 months, it is expected that the works will take up to two non-consecutive days to complete and will begin on or after the commencement date of the Order.
5. NOTHING in this Order shall apply to anything done with the permission or direction of a Police Officer or Traffic Warden.
6. THE restriction referred to in this Order shall not apply to vehicles being used in connection with the work.
7. ACCESS to properties will be maintained as far as is practicable from either side of the closure as appropriate. Pedestrian access will be maintained at all times. Emergency access and egress routes will be maintained at all times.
8. IF you have any queries regarding these works please contact the Council's Environmental Services Department (Street Services Section) on 020 8461 7507.
Director of Environment and Public Protection Civic Centre Stockwell Close
Bromley BR1 3UH