London Borough of Sutton Public NoticesNotice ID: SUT1558834
London Borough of Sutton Public Notices
LONDON BOROUGH OF SUTTON ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Sutton propose to make the following Orders under sections 6, 45, 46, 49, 84 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 19841, as amended -
(a) The Sutton (Charged-For Parking Places) (Amendment No. *) Order 202*;
(b) The Sutton (Free Parking Places, Loading Places and Waiting, Loading and Stopping Restrictions) (Amendment No. *) Order 202*;
(c) The Sutton (Prescribed Route) (One-Way) (No. *) (Amendment No. *) Order 202*; and
(d) The Sutton (Traffic Restriction) (Prohibition of Motor Vehicles) (No. *) Order 202*.
2. The general effect of the Orders would be to in Bedford Avenue, in the small road fronting Foresters Primary School to:-
- introduce one-way working;
- prohibit any vehicle except Buses, Pedal Cycles and Taxis from entering between 8.00am and 6.00pm Monday to Friday;
- introduce double yellow line' at any time' waiting restrictions and around its junctions with Hengist Way and the main thoroughfare of Redford Avenue; and
- introduce single yellow line waiting restrictions operating between 8.00am and 6.00pm Monday to Friday for a certain length on its west side.
3. Copies of the proposed Orders, of the Council's Statement of Reasons for proposing to make the Orders and plans showing the locations and the effects of the proposals may be inspected at the Council's Environment, Housing and Regeneration Offices at 24 Denmark Road, Carshalton between 9 am and 5 pm Monday to Friday.
4. If you would like to make comments on the proposals you can do so by filling in an on-line consultation response form which can be found on our web pages
under "view our Permanent Traffic Order Consultations" selecting "Notices of Proposals" and then "SuttMap 1082".
Alternatively please send them to The Technical Operations Team, Highways and Transport, Kingston & Sutton Shared Environment Service, London Borough of Sutton, 24 Denmark Road, Carshalton, Surrey, SM5 2JG by 6 February 2020 please quote the following reference SuttMap 1082. Mervyn Bartlett
Group Manager - Highways and Transport Dated: 16 January 2020
Note: Persons responding to the proposed Orders should be aware that the Council may be legally obliged to disclose the information provided to third parties.