PROPOSED MINOR PARKING AMENDMENTS LIDIARD ROAD, SW18Notice ID: SUT1472711
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
PROPOSED MINOR PARKING AMENDMENTS LIDIARD ROAD, SW18
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make the following Orders under sections 45, 46, 49 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004.
- The Wandsworth (Earlsfield) (Parking Places) (No. ') Order 20"
- The Wandsworth (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Special Parking Areas) (Amendment No. "') Order 20".
2. The general effect of the Orders would be: in Lidiard Road, on the south-west side, to remove 5.5 metres of parking place outside No. 55 Lidiard Road and replace with a single yellow waiting restriction to accommodate a new vehicle crossover and dropped kerb;
3. Copies of documents giving more detailed particulars of the proposed Orders are available for inspection during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU. The documents will remain available until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Orders are made or, as the case may be, the Council decides not to make the Orders.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Traffic and Engineering Division - telephone number (020) 8487 5279.
5. Any person wishing to object to the proposed Orders should send a statement in writing of their objection to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below (quoting reference W/ECS/ TM01767a) by 13 December 2019
Dated 21 November 2019
Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU
Paul Martin Chief Executive