AMENDMENT TO LOADING PLACES, PARKING PLACES AND AMENDMENT OF WAITING RESTRICTIONS BELLEVUE ROAD, SW18Notice ID: SUT1384603
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
AMENDMENT TO LOADING PLACES, PARKING PLACES AND AMENDMENT OF WAITING RESTRICTIONS BELLEVUE ROAD, SW18
- The Wandsworth (Loading Bays) (No. 3) Order 2019
- The Wandsworth (Wandsworth Common) (Parking Places) (No. 8) Order 2019
- The Wandsworth (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Special Parking Areas) (Amendment No. 582) Order 2019
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth on 30th September 2019 made the above-mentioned Orders under sections 6, 45, 46, 49 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004.
2. The general effect of the Orders will be to:
(a) remove the loading bay (having a length of 18 metres) currently located outside Nos. 1 to 3 Bellevue Parade, Bellevue Road and extend the adjoining CPZ shared-use parking place into the space previously occupied by that loading bay. The hours of operation of the shared-use parking place remain as being "between 9.30am and 2.30pm, Mondays to Saturdays inclusive" with a maximum stay of 1 hour for pay and display parking;
(b) reinstate the 18 metres long loading bay outside Nos. 27-29 Bellevue Road, for which the hours of operation are "between 7am and 4.30pm, Mondays to Saturdays inclusive" and with a maximum permitted stay of 40 minutes; and
(c) replace the existing waiting and loading restriction "no waiting or loading between 8am to midnight on Mondays to Saturdays inclusive" with an upgraded restriction "no waiting or loading at any time" for a length of approximately 8 metres outside Nos. 29 and 30 Bellevue Road. This length is situated between the loading bay referred to in paragraph (b) above and an existing bus stop located outside Nos. 31-33 Bellevue Road which is subject to "no stopping at any time" restrictions under provisions made by Transport for London.
3. The parking place referred to in paragraph 2(a) above restricts vehicles from waiting or parking during the hours stated in that paragraph unless they display a resident's parking permit or visitor permit valid for use in the sub-zone D1 of the Wandsworth Common and Tooting Bee controlled parking zone or if they display a business permit valid for that CPZ or they display a valid pay and display ticket.
4. Copies of the orders, which will come into operation on 7th October 2019, and of documents and plans giving more detailed particulars of the orders, can be inspected during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive until the end of a period of six weeks from the date on which the Orders are made in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU.
5. Copies of the orders may be obtained from the Department of Environment and Community Services at the address given below quoting Reference W/ECS/TMO 1752A - telephone (020) 8487 5279.
6. Any person desiring to question the validity of the orders or of any provision contained in them on the grounds that they are not within the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 or that any of the relevant requirements of that Act or of any relevant regulations made under that Act have not been complied with in relation to the orders may, within six weeks from the date which the orders are made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated this fourth day of October 2019
The Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU
PAUL MARTIN Chief Executive