STREET TRADING Rescinding of Street Trading Designation Resolutions with effect from 31 October 2019.Notice ID: SUT1386010
Rescinding of Street Trading Designation Resolutions with effect from 31 October 2019.
Having previously published notice of their intention to do so on 29 July 2019 and having received no objections or representations thereto, the London Borough of Croydon has resolved on 1 October 2019, under Section 24 of the London Local Authorities Act 1990 (as amended) to rescind the designations of the parts of streets listed below for the purposes of street trading. The rescinding of the designation of the sites listed will be effective from 31 October 2019.
1. Outside Angell Welding, King Henry's Drive, New Addington, Croydon CR0 0AE
2. Outside Martek Engineering, King Henry's Drive, New Addington, Croydon CR0 0AE
3. Outside 15/17 Imperial Way, Waddon, Croydon, CR0 4RR
4. Slip Road, Dingwall Road, near George Street, outside Amp House and the former Lloyds Bank premises
5. Ampere Way, Waddon, near Ampere Way tram stop, Croydon, CR0 3JX
6. Ullswater Crescent, Coulsdon, CR5 2UY
Shifa Mustafa Executive Director Place Department