PUBLIC NOTICENotice ID: SUT1375935
LONDON BOROUGH OF BROMLEY
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED - Section 14
TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF VEHICULAR TRAFFIC ADDINGTON ROAD WEST WICKHAM
NOTICE OF INTENTION
1. The Council of the London Borough of Bromley HEREBY GIVE NOTICE that in order for Thames Water to complete major works on their water main THEY INTEND to make an Order the effect of which will be to impose the following restrictions on vehicular traffic:-
Addington Road West Wickham will be closed to through traffic for up to one week from Saturday 19th October 2019. The point of the closure will be in between the junctions of Glebe Way A232 and Courtfield Rise.
Displaced traffic will be diverted via:-Corkscrew Hill Wickham Court Road Glebe Way A232
2. THE Order will come into effect on Saturday 19th October 2019 with no specified finish date.
3. NOTHING in this Order shall apply to anything done with the permission or direction of a Police Officer in uniform or a Traffic Warden.
4. THE restriction referred to in this Order shall not apply to vehicles being used in connection with the works
5. ACCESS to properties will be maintained as far as is practicable from either side of the closure as appropriate. Pedestrian access will be maintained at all times. Emergency access and egress routes will be maintained at all times.
6. ALTHOUGH the Order will have a maximum duration of 18 months, it is expected that the actual works will take up to one week to complete and will begin on or after the commencement date of the Order.
7. THE prohibitions referred to in paragraph 1 above shall apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs prescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
8. IF you have any queries regarding these works please contact the Council's Environmental Services Department (Street Services Section) on 020 8461 7507.
Executive Director of Environment and Community Services
Civic Centre Stockwell Close Bromley BR1 3UH