WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE - ISIS STREET, EARLSFIELD, SW18 3QLNotice ID: SUT1331593
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE - ISIS STREET, EARLSFIELD, SW18 3QL
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make an order to restrict vehicular movement In Isis Street, Earlsfield to facilitate street works being carried out by BT Openreach.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no vehicle shall enter, proceed or wait along Isis Street.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section - telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on 4th September 2019 and will remain in force for up to 18 months or until the works are complete.
Dated this Thirtieth day of August 2019
Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU
PAUL MARTINChief Executive