LONDON BOROUGH OF BROMLEY ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDEDNotice ID: SUT1298145
LONDON BOROUGH OF BROMLEY ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED
- Section 14
TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF VEHICULAR TRAFFIC THE AVENUE BECKENHAM
NOTICE OF MAKING AN ORDER
1. The Council of the London Borough of Bromley HEREBY GIVE NOTICE that in order for BT to complete essential ducting works THEY HAVE MADE an Order the effect of which will be to impose the following restrictions on vehicular traffic:-
The Avenue Beckenham will be closed to through traffic for up to three
days from Monday 19th August 2019. The point of the closure will be at
the junction with Southend Road.
Displaced traffic will be diverted via:-
2. THE prohibitions referred to in paragraph 1 above shall apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs prescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
3. THE Order will come into effect on Monday 19th August 2019 with no specified finish date.
4. ALTHOUGH the Order will have a maximum duration of 18 months, it is expected that the works will take up to three days to complete and will begin on or after the commencement date of the Order.
5. NOTHING in this Order shall apply to anything done with the permission or direction of a Police Officer or Traffic Warden.
6. THE restriction referred to in this Order shall not apply to vehicles being used in connection with the work.
7. ACCESS to properties will be maintained as far as is practicable from either side of the closure as appropriate. Pedestrian access will be maintained at all times. Emergency access and egress routes will be maintained at all times.
8. IF you have any queries regarding these works please contact the Council's Environmental Services Department (Street Services Section) on 020 8461 7507.
Executive Director of Environment and Community Services
Civic Centre Stockwell Close Bromley BR1 3UH