MARINE AND COASTAL ACCESS ACT 2009 APPLICATION FOR THAMESCRAFT DRY DOCKING DREDGINGNotice ID: SUT1199909
MARINE AND COASTAL ACCESS ACT 2009 APPLICATION FOR THAMESCRAFT DRY DOCKING DREDGING
Notice is hereby given that Thamescraft Dry Docking, Tunnel Avenue, London, has applied to the Marine Management Organisation under the Marine and Coastal Access Act 2009, Part 4, lor a marine licence to undertake navigational dredging (maintenance). Plans showing the position of the works may be inspected at The Greenwich Centre Library, 12 lambarde Square, London SE10 9HB. Copies of the application and associated information may be viewed on line in the Public Register
. Representations in respect of the application should ordinarily be made by
- Visiting the MMO public register at
. org.uk/mmofox5/fox/live/MMO_PUBUC_REGISTER/search?area=3and accessing the 'make a commenf section of case reference MLA/2019/00217; However, we will also accept representations via the following formats:
- By email to
; or alternatively
- By letter addressed to Marine Management Organisation, Lancaster House, Hampshire Court, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 7YH
In all cases, correspondence must
- Be received within 28 days of the date of the notice 12th June 2019;
- Quote the case reference; and
- include an address to which correspondence relating to the representation or objection may be sent.
The Marine Management Organisation will pass to the applicant a copy of any objection or representation we receive.