VIDEO - SYDENHAM: Hospice helping children through bereavement
10.49am Monday 15th March 2010
In the final part of News Shopper’s series on St Christopher’s Hospice, DAVID MILLS hears how it helps young people cope with bereavement.
- Man 'humiliates homeless person' by throwing burger at him
- A brawl broke out in Northumberland Heath
- Catford man uploads cat kicking videos
- A Catford man has uploaded a video of a cat being kicked
- BanK's Jonathan Kearley
- Mayor at BanK
- Couple dodge speeding cars on M25 to escape traffic jam
- The business is appealing to the public using the hashtag savelittergram
- Did CBeebies presenter drop C-bomb in kite song?
- Cat uses a pedestrian crossing
- Deren Ibrahim goal vs Hungerford
- Aftermath of collapsed bridge on M20
- Driver in Northfleet swerves to avoid head on crash
- UFOs over Thames Barrier
- Great Fire 350: London's Burning
- Is this the strangest FA Cup goal ever scored?
- The brawl in Dartford