It's taken six weeks but the last remaining unbeaten records have fallen in the South London & Kent Pool Alliance and they have fallen in a big way, with both teams losing the top spots in their respective divisions.

In Tier Two East the top two teams, North Heath Social Club and Pickwick played each other and it was the team in second who raced to a, 7-0 lead, before they had a time foul called against them and North Heath prevented the whitewash.

A time foul was to play a major part in the final set as well, with North Heath taking the first frame, Pickwick were awarded a somewhat controversial time foul in the second frame and North Heath never really recovered, eventually losing the set, 3-2 giving Pickwick an overall, 3-0 & 11-4 triumph.

Pickwick believed they bossed the table, none more than Paul Gafa and Paul Slater, winning all three of their frames although North Heath agreed that Pickwick deserved the win, they did feel that they were worth a point.

It was a disappointing night for North Heath all round, as not only did they lose their unbeaten record to Pickwick but they also replaced them at the top of the table, by three points.

Just three points behind North Heath are Rose Inn, after their narrow, 2-1 & 8-7 victory over Falconwood Club a.

Each set was won by the same, 3-2 score, with Falconwood taking the first set but Rose Inn rallied round and won the next two to take the match.

The victors had Dean Taylor and Jack Wilson to thank for keeping them in the match, as they were the only players to win a frame in each set.

Bellegrove Flyers were looking to pick up their first home win of the season against Eltham Terrace Rack Pack but it was the visitors who took the first set, 3-2 despite playing on a table with more rolls than a bakery.

Efforts were made to rectify this and that seemed to inspire the home side, as they went on to take the second set by the same score as the first, to level the match at one set and five frames all.

But that was all in vain as Rack Pack won the first three frames of the final set, with their Captain, Steve Unwin securing the win with his second victory of the night.

However, Paul Dawson and Luke Chantler produced some magical potting to make the score a more respectable, 2-1 & 8-7 in Rack Pack's favour.

Man of the match for Flyers was Chantler, with a solid two out of two and he was supported by the dependable Dawson, Keith Mitchell and Peter Gray, who all won two of their three frames.

As well as Unwin taking two frames for Rack Pack, both Tony Frost and Rob Young won two out of three.

Despite the loss Flyers stay in fourth with Rack Pack two places and four points behind them.

The bottom two also played each other in this division and Foots Cray Social Club pulled two points away from CSC Mr's & Miss Q's, after beating them, 2-1 & 8-7.

Along with North Heath, Sharks from SLKPA Tier Two West also lost their unbeaten record and their position at the top of the division.

Until now Sharks had only lost three sets but their opponents, Crayford Social Club Rugrats had lost only five so the match should have been tight but Rugrats came away with a, 3-0 & 10-5 victory.

Mark Burton was the inspiration behind the triumph, winning all three of his frames.

This result has brought Rugrats one place behind Sharks but they are on the same points, as are Hustlers b, who just edged a victory over Fox & Hounds.

The Biggs, Alex and Trevor got Hustlers off to a perfect start, taking the first two frames and they went on to take the first set, 3-2.

Fox turned that around and won the first three frames of the second set to take it but Hustlers took the last two frames of the set to tie the match at one set and five frames apiece.

The third set followed a similar pattern to the second, with Fox winning the first two frames but this time Hustlers went one better, winning the last three frames, with the Biggs taking the last two, as well as the first two to win the match by 2 sets to 1 and 8 frames to 7.

Even though they won, Hustlers only had one unbeaten player, Alex Biggs who scored a hat-trick but Fox had three, Glen Ward, Alan Dolan and Tom Wyatt who all won both of their frames.

The teams in second, third and fourth are all on seventeen points but one point ahead and taking the top spot from Sharks are Eltham Terrace Nuthouse.

The match between Nuthouse and Bellegrove a was a lot closer than the, 3-0 & 10-5 score suggests, as Nuthouse only won the first two sets by the odd frame, 3-2 but they stepped it up in the final set, taking it, 4-1.

Louis Wilbourne was the man of the match, winning each set with his three frame wins but Zoe Healy also played well, especially in her third frame against Pat Melia, when both were unbeaten on two frame wins, to record her hat-trick.

At the bottom of the table, Academicals won their first match of the season to leapfrog their opponents, Happy Hustlers, although they are now on the same points.

Hustlers started the better, taking the first set, 3-2 but Academicals didn't let that get them down, whitewashing the second set, 5-0 and they went on to take the final set, 4-1 for an overall, 2-1 & 11-4 triumph.

It was a great all round team performance, with Tony Bailey top scoring with three frame wins, Kevin England, Gary Mason and Dean Williams all scored two out of three and Jenny Pearmund scored her first win of the season.

Donna Mullins even recorded a victory, at last, over fellow Captain, Angie Hobbs.

Falconwood have opened up a four point lead at the top of SLKPA's Elite League, after this week's, 3-0 & 9-6 victory over Bellegrove Social Club.

Richie Mitchell and Clive Black were on form for Falconwood, both scoring three out of three.

Behind Falconwood the next five teams are separated by just one point, with Hotshots leading the chasing pack after they beat Eltham Terrace Rovers to leapfrog them in the table.

To start with Hotshots were on fire, winning both of the first two sets, 4-1 to have the match and the bonus point wrapped up before the third set.

Hotshots went on to take the first two frames of the final set for a, 10-2 overall lead but Rovers pulled it back to two, sending the set into a final frame decider, which was contested between interleague and county pals, Danny Kelliher and Ryan Francis.

On this occasion Francis got the better of Kelliher to give Rovers a point, making the final score, 2-1 & 10-5 to Hotshots.

Kelliher was joined by Richard Chapman on two out of three frame wins but Connor Hewson and Tony Wilson went one better with three out of three.

That point was important for Rovers as it kept them on the same points as Hotshots, without it they would have been down in fifth behind Eltham Terrace Club a and Falconwood Club, who played each other this week.

Terrace started the stronger, with Dan Heinink performing a break and dish in the first frame and they went on to take the first set, 4-1 but Falconwood reversed that in the next set to go into the final set all square.

The first four frames of the last set were shared sending the match into a final frame decider, which Terrace took for a, 2-1 & 8-7 triumph.

Not only did Heinink record a break and dish, he also went on to win all three of his frames, with Peter Whyte scoring an unbeaten brace for Falconwood.

Just behind these two in sixth are Falcons, after they inflicted yet another defeat on Royal Oak, leaving them the only winless team left in the league.

It was a strong performance from Falcons, who took the first two sets, 4-1 before winning the final set, 3-2 for an overall score of, 3-0 & 11-4.

George Hammond had a good night scoring three out of three, which included a break and dish and he was joined by Tony Gear on a hat-trick.

Will Heather kept Royal Oak in the match by winning half of his team's frames.

For more information on the SLKPA including league tables visit our website at or contact our Secretary, Paul Gafa on 07443 456662 with any queries.

The league is looking at potential sponsors; any interested parties can also contact Paul Gafa.