CHARLTON'S FA Cup clash with Oxford United has been postponed due to a waterlogged pitch.
The club said on its website: "Heavy rain in the area over the past week has caused the pitch to become waterlogged and, following an inspection by a local referee at 11am, the Valley surface was deemed unplayable.
- As it happened: all the action from Anthony Joshua's world title fight at The O2
- EU referendum results and reactions for SE London and north Kent - how did your borough vote?
- Former Queen Elizabeth Hospital gynaecologist guilty of series of sex assaults on patients
- Man, 26, arrested over burglary at Gravesend gurdwara
- David Cameron to RESIGN as Britain votes to leave European Union