CHARLTON'S FA Cup clash with Oxford United has been postponed due to a waterlogged pitch.
The club said on its website: "Heavy rain in the area over the past week has caused the pitch to become waterlogged and, following an inspection by a local referee at 11am, the Valley surface was deemed unplayable.
- Bromley fight leads to police seizing rocket launcher, machine gun and assault rifle
- MAPPED: 9 of the best fish and chip shops in south east London and north Kent
- Love-struck Crystal Palace fan's Twitter plea to find mystery woman he met on train
- Police called after woman threatens to jump into River Thames in Greenhithe
- Dartford tunnel closed after crash