CHARLTON'S FA Cup clash with Oxford United has been postponed due to a waterlogged pitch.
The club said on its website: "Heavy rain in the area over the past week has caused the pitch to become waterlogged and, following an inspection by a local referee at 11am, the Valley surface was deemed unplayable.
- Northfleet pervert jailed after vigilante group tricks him to meet fake schoolgirl for sex
- Terror arrest after 'bomb' alert at North Greenwich station
- Family of Eltham parliament engineer who died from asbestos-related cancer launch legal battle
- Murder accused 'may have cooked and eaten parts of' Greenhithe police officer
- UPDATE: Boy taken to hospital after Chislehurst crash