Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Charlton FA Cup clash with Oxford United postponed due to waterlogged pitch
CHARLTON'S FA Cup clash with Oxford United has been postponed due to a waterlogged pitch.
The club said on its website: "Heavy rain in the area over the past week has caused the pitch to become waterlogged and, following an inspection by a local referee at 11am, the Valley surface was deemed unplayable.
- Car fire on M25 backs traffic up to Orpington
- Bromley is crap, Woolwich is a dump and Gravesend is chav - Google suggests
- Review: Ephesus, Orpington
- Top 10 reasons people get dumped by their partners
- PICTURED: Giant rat reported in Gravesend
Comments are closed on this article.