CHARLTON'S FA Cup clash with Oxford United has been postponed due to a waterlogged pitch.
The club said on its website: "Heavy rain in the area over the past week has caused the pitch to become waterlogged and, following an inspection by a local referee at 11am, the Valley surface was deemed unplayable.
- Man smoked cannabis before driving coach full of passengers from Skegness to Bexley
- 6 virtually unrecognisable old football grounds including Woolwich Arsenal and Crystal Palace
- Join the real Charlton pub campaign
- ‘It was absolutely manic’: Patient describes A&E chaos at Farnborough hospital
- School strike action looms as Lewisham Council proceeds with Sedgehill academy plan