Malky Mackay looks set to become the new manager of Crystal Palace.
Speculation has been rife over who will take the helm at Selhurst Park after Tony Pulis left just two days before the start of the season.
And has been reported in the last hour (1pm) that Mackay has agreed terms with Eagles chairman Steve Parish.
The former Cardiff boss, 42, has been seen as a frontrunner for the job, but ex-Spurs chief Tim Sherwood and past England coach Glen Hoddle have also been put in contention.
Mackay has been out of management since December last year after a meeting with Cardiff City directors.
- Stat Chat: Is sense of adventure a sexy quality?
- Pet of the Day: Dave the bug provides lots of home comfort
- Woman 'attempted to snatch' young girl at Bluewater shopping centre
- Orpington angler lands 175lb catfish while holidaying in Spain
- 'Motorbike smash' closes Woolwich Road, Charlton