Malky Mackay looks set to become the new manager of Crystal Palace.
Speculation has been rife over who will take the helm at Selhurst Park after Tony Pulis left just two days before the start of the season.
And has been reported in the last hour (1pm) that Mackay has agreed terms with Eagles chairman Steve Parish.
The former Cardiff boss, 42, has been seen as a frontrunner for the job, but ex-Spurs chief Tim Sherwood and past England coach Glen Hoddle have also been put in contention.
Mackay has been out of management since December last year after a meeting with Cardiff City directors.
- UPDATE: Met Office issue warning of snow and ice today across south east England
- Girl, 17, hit by Mercedes car in Wickham Lane, Plumstead
- Vintage film sparks hunt for mysterious Crayford ladies pictured in the 60s
- Vivienne Westwood comes to Bexley
- Woman, 65, released without charge after Sydenham DJ murder