Malky Mackay looks set to become the new manager of Crystal Palace.
Speculation has been rife over who will take the helm at Selhurst Park after Tony Pulis left just two days before the start of the season.
And has been reported in the last hour (1pm) that Mackay has agreed terms with Eagles chairman Steve Parish.
The former Cardiff boss, 42, has been seen as a frontrunner for the job, but ex-Spurs chief Tim Sherwood and past England coach Glen Hoddle have also been put in contention.
Mackay has been out of management since December last year after a meeting with Cardiff City directors.
- 'Can I have a Big Mac?' – London Fire Brigade reveals top 10 weirdest 999 calls
- Gas leak repairs block road in Blackheath
- Firefighters battling fire at Crayford paper processing building
- Latest news, traffic and weather for south-east London and north Kent
- Burst water main closes road in St Mary Cray