Malky Mackay looks set to become the new manager of Crystal Palace.
Speculation has been rife over who will take the helm at Selhurst Park after Tony Pulis left just two days before the start of the season.
And has been reported in the last hour (1pm) that Mackay has agreed terms with Eagles chairman Steve Parish.
The former Cardiff boss, 42, has been seen as a frontrunner for the job, but ex-Spurs chief Tim Sherwood and past England coach Glen Hoddle have also been put in contention.
Mackay has been out of management since December last year after a meeting with Cardiff City directors.
- 'There was blood all over the floor': Fight breaks out in Sidcup curry house
- PICTURED: Private jet in crash at Biggin Hill Airport
- Northfleet man who raped woman after hitting her head repeatedly against wall jailed
- How will your commute be affected by London Bridge station closure?
- Gun disguised as walking stick handed over to Bromley police during Met amnesty