Malky Mackay looks set to become the new manager of Crystal Palace.
Speculation has been rife over who will take the helm at Selhurst Park after Tony Pulis left just two days before the start of the season.
And has been reported in the last hour (1pm) that Mackay has agreed terms with Eagles chairman Steve Parish.
The former Cardiff boss, 42, has been seen as a frontrunner for the job, but ex-Spurs chief Tim Sherwood and past England coach Glen Hoddle have also been put in contention.
Mackay has been out of management since December last year after a meeting with Cardiff City directors.
- TRAVEL: Engineering work disrupting trains this weekend
- Woolly Hat Day 2017: We want photos of you in your favourite cosy headgear
- False funding claim revealed in New Bermondsey sports development
- Increasing social care cost puts strain on Bexley council as councillors prepare to debate upcoming budget
- REVEALED: Which companies do you think are keeping their customers most satisfied?