Malky Mackay looks set to become the new manager of Crystal Palace.
Speculation has been rife over who will take the helm at Selhurst Park after Tony Pulis left just two days before the start of the season.
And has been reported in the last hour (1pm) that Mackay has agreed terms with Eagles chairman Steve Parish.
The former Cardiff boss, 42, has been seen as a frontrunner for the job, but ex-Spurs chief Tim Sherwood and past England coach Glen Hoddle have also been put in contention.
Mackay has been out of management since December last year after a meeting with Cardiff City directors.
- Man smoked cannabis before driving coach full of passengers from Skegness to Bexley
- 6 virtually unrecognisable old football grounds including Woolwich Arsenal and Crystal Palace
- Join the real Charlton pub campaign
- ‘It was absolutely manic’: Patient describes A&E chaos at Farnborough hospital
- School strike action looms as Lewisham Council proceeds with Sedgehill academy plan