Malky Mackay looks set to become the new manager of Crystal Palace.
Speculation has been rife over who will take the helm at Selhurst Park after Tony Pulis left just two days before the start of the season.
And has been reported in the last hour (1pm) that Mackay has agreed terms with Eagles chairman Steve Parish.
The former Cardiff boss, 42, has been seen as a frontrunner for the job, but ex-Spurs chief Tim Sherwood and past England coach Glen Hoddle have also been put in contention.
Mackay has been out of management since December last year after a meeting with Cardiff City directors.
- VIDEO: Joyrider on run from police hits Blackfen house 'like a bomb'
- Green chain events to get Bexley people walking this Autumn
- 13 per cent of Gravesham's tots have tooth decay - how do your kids' teeth compare?
- England football manager Roy Hodgson to open new Biggin Hill 3G pitch
- Welling army officer - who has toured Afghanistan, Iraq and Northern Ireland - is awarded MBE