Malky Mackay looks set to become the new manager of Crystal Palace.
Speculation has been rife over who will take the helm at Selhurst Park after Tony Pulis left just two days before the start of the season.
And has been reported in the last hour (1pm) that Mackay has agreed terms with Eagles chairman Steve Parish.
The former Cardiff boss, 42, has been seen as a frontrunner for the job, but ex-Spurs chief Tim Sherwood and past England coach Glen Hoddle have also been put in contention.
Mackay has been out of management since December last year after a meeting with Cardiff City directors.
- STRIKES: Southern rail, Waterloo & City and Central line facing disruption this week
- Travel chaos as fire, signalling problems and broken down train cause delays at Petts Wood
- FA Cup quarter-final draw: Imps draw Sutton or Arsenal
- The best Kodi add-ons you CAN use without breaking copyright laws
- 'Deaths could have been avoided': London Fire Brigade urges Londoners to check smoke alarms