A merchandise company has mistaken Barack Obama for Chris Smalling on a World Cup mug.
An unnamed wholesaler was apparently tasked with finding royalty-free images of both the Greenwich-born England defender and the US president.
But the two got mixed up during the process, allegedly the fault of a new apprentice, and the knock-off items are now fetching £2,000 a pop.
Chris Smalling, 24, who grew up and began his football career in Kent, is currently in Brazil for England’s final World Cup 2014 game tonight (June 24).
President Obama meanwhile is still thought to be leading one of the most powerful nations on the planet.
- Victims of Camber Sands beach tragedy named locally as Woolwich student and Slade Green brothers
- As it happened: GCSE results day 2016 in south-east London and north Kent
- TRAVEL WARNING: Heavy traffic at Dartford Crossing due to car fire
- 'It makes me feel sick': Grandmother says 'disgusting' Bexleyheath car park is a health hazard
- WATCH: Shocking footage emerges of huge late-night fight in Dartford