In Tier Two East of the South London & Kent Pool Alliance, the two teams from the Glenmore Arms are at either end of the table but this week both teams managed a victory.

At the top of the table, Glenmore Arms A remain unbeaten after a 3-0 and 11-4 win over Bellegrove Social Club B.

Bellegrove won the first frame but Dean Coppen, Paul Thomas and James Grant took the next three frames for the set, before Bellegrove pulled one back to make the score 3-2.

The second set went one way then the other with Glenmore winning again by the odd frame before Bellgrove capitulated,5-0 in the final set to make the overall score 11-4.

Grant went on to win all three of his frames as did Coppen, including a break and dish,  to make it nine out of nine for him over the season.

At the other end of the table the bottom two faced each other, as Glenmore Arms II took on White Hart.

It was a close game that Glenmore just edged by 2 sets to 1 and 8 frames to 7 to swap places with their opponents, with Patrick Melia winning all three of his frames for the victors.

O'Dowds Flyers secured second place with a 2-1 and 9-6 win over third placed Eltham Terrace Nuthouse.

Shane O'Reilly won the first frame for Nuthouse then Flyers won the next three to take the set but Nuthouse took the next three to go one frame ahead, although they had to wait until the final frame of the set to win it.

The match was all square at one set and five frames each so it was all to play for and O'Reilly kicked it off with his third frame win of the night but Flyers went on to win the final four frames for victory, which included three out of three for Jon Syta and Connor Hewson.

O'Connors go back to the top of the SLKPA Elite League and maintain their unbeaten record after a massive 3-0 and 13-2 win over North Heath Social Club.

Also unbeaten in second place are Eltham Terrace Club A with a 2-1 and 10-5 victory against Foots Cray Social Club Rugrats.

Eltham got off to an amazing start taking the first six frames, starting with Paul Shrimpton clearing up after a dry break and Steve Pearce taking his chances well.

Dan Vowles and Shane Hutley were somewhat fortuitous in making it 4-0 but Dan Foley made it 5 -0 in only one visit before Dan Heinink extended it to 6-0 with an excellent finish.

Rugrats won the seventh frame but Eltham secured the second set with victories from Foley, Hutley and Shrimpton.

Rugrats found their feet in the final set, winning it 4-1, with Vowles Eltham's only victor, taking his tally to two out of two for the night and their only unbeaten player.

There was another huge win at the Bellegrove as they beat bottom of the table Royal Oak, 3-0 and 13-2 to stay in third place.

The ever dependable Tony Halpin finished the night on three out of three, as did Richie Mitchell and they were backed up by Richard Chapman who won both of his frames.

It was an extremely close game at Rileys where Rebels took on Pickwick and the first two sets went to a fifth frame decider which Pickwick won both times to go 2-0 and 6-4 up.

Rebels redeemed themselves in the final set by winning the first four frames to take the set but Paul Slater won the final frame for Pickwick to make the final score 2-1 to Pickwick in sets and 8-7 to Rebels in frames.

Gary Dixon produced an excellent clearance from a dry break and Paul Gafa won two out of two for Pickwick but Declan Kelly was the hero for Rebels,inning all three of his frames including a break and dish.

In SLKPA Tier Two West they had an early night at Lord Clyde as they finished the match in an hour and forty-five minutes, beating Royal Oak Addicks 3-0 and 9-6,with Sam Mossom, James Fickling and Pete Barber all winning two of their three frames.

Eltham Terrace Rack Pack lost their first game f the season, 2-1 and 8-7 against Pickwick Academicals, who are just below them in third.

Academicals Captain Gary Mason played very well for his three out of three and Chris Bracey held his nerve to pot a good black in the final frame decider..

Eltham Terrace Rovers maintain their 100% record with a 3-0 and 12-3 victory over O'Dowds A, winning each set by the same 4-1 score line.

Darren Porter got Rovers off to a great start, winning the opening frame in each set, Paul Dawson also won three out of three and Ryan Francis could be the luckiest man alive as he was gifted each of his three wins.

A special mention goes to Neil Shelton who took a frame off Rob Hearn for the first time this season, leaving him on eleven out of twelve.

Rovers are now four points ahead of Rack Pack and they play each other next week.

For more information on the SLKPA including league tables visit our website at or contact our Secretary Paul Gafa on 07443 456662 with any queries.

The league are looking at potential sponsors, any interested parties can also contact Paul Gafa.