After three weeks of the South London & Kent Pool Alliance, Tier Two West leaders, Eltham Terrace Rovers are the only team with a 100% unbeaten record, winning all three matches with a 3-0 set score.

This week their opponents were Lord Clyde, who were in third place but they were no match as Rovers won the first two sets 3-2 and the final set 4-1 for an overall victory of 3 sets to 0 and 10 frames to 5.

Darren Porter and Rob Hearn were in imperious form, producing some great clearances to win all three of their frames and they were backed up by Ryan Francis, who made a wonderful clearance of his own, with a 7-baller in his two out of three frame wins.

Below them in second are Eltham Terrace Rack Pack who had their own big win this week against O'Dowds A.

Rack Pack won the first seven frames, taking the first set in the process but O'Dowds did provide a scare in the second set, winning the third and fourth frame but Captain Steve Unwin won in his personal battle with O'Dowds Captain Kerry Wyatt, to take the second set.

The first three frames of the final set were won by Rack Pack,which included Alex Thompson and Tony Frost winning their third frame of the night, to secure the set.

O'Dowds managed to secure the final two frames, making the overall score 3-0 and 11-4, with Kerry Wyatt pulling one back in the battle of the Captains, although Steve Unwin had the upper hand by two frames to one.

In the final match in the division the points were shared as Pickwick Academicals beat Royal Oak Addicks 2-1 in sets but the Addicks won 8-7 in frames.

Over in SLKPA Tier Two East the top two were playing each other, as top team O'Dowds Flyers played hosts to Glenmore Arms A and it was the second place team who came out on top, winning 2-1 and 9-6 to leapfrog their opponents and top the table.

Flyers had the better start, winning the first set 3-2 but Glenmore upped their game in the second set, with James Grant kicking it off with his second frame win of the night.

Paul Thomas, Dean Coppen and Dean Geary-Parr went on to secure the second set by four frames to one.

Grant started the final set looking for his third victory of the night but he was unlucky to lose to Alex Dobbins in a tactical frame.

Coppen equalised with his third frame win after his opponent missed with two visits on the black, then Alan Rothwell played well to win the match in frames for Glenmore.

With the game poised at one set each the match went down to a final frame decider, between Paul Thomas for Glenmore and Flyers Keith Mitchell.

It was a close tactical frame that Thomas eventually won to win the match and take his team to the top of the table.

White Hart got their first win of the season, 2-1 and 8-7 against Bellegrove Social Club B to lift themselves off the bottom of the table.

Replacing them at the bottom is Glenmore Arms II, after they lost to Eltham Terrace Nuthouse 3-0 and 10-5.

Nuthouse had a great start winning the first four frames but Glenmore fought back hard, taking a 2-1 lead in the second set before Ben McIntosh and Shane O'Reilly won the last two frames for the set.

O'Reilly started the final set with his third win of the night then Steve Redout equalised, Shaun Shephard put Nuthouse back in the lead with his second win of the night before Dan Brown made it two all.

The final set went down to a decider between Shane Burnett and Craig Jones and it was the Nuthouse Captain, Jones who won the match for his team with his third frame win.

Eltham Terrace Club A went to the top of SLKPA Elite League by just two frames, after a massive win against Royal Oak, who were sent to the bottom as a result.

Eltham Terrace took the first set 4-1 with Royal Oak getting closer in the second set but no cigar, as Eltham Terrace won it 3-2 and they showed their class in the final set with a 5-0 whitewash to make the final score 3-0 and 12-3.

It was a great all round team performance with Shane Hutley, Dan Heinink, Stephen Pearce and Rn Brown all winning both their frames and Dan Foley with a superb clearance from a dry break.

Edged into second place were O'Connors, who were too strong for Rileys Rebels,with five break and dishes in their 3-0 and 10-5 victory.

Bellegrove jumped two places into third, leapfrogging their opponents, Pickwick with a 2-1 and 8-7 win that leaves Pickwick in fourth.

Tony Halpin was the only person unbeaten with three out of three that included a break and dish with Pickwick's George Hammond also producing a break and dish.

Shot of the night went to Richie Mitchell who won the second set with a quadrupled black.

North Heath Social Club pulled themselves off the bottom of the table by sharing the points with Foots Cray Social Club Rugrats, after the Rugrats won 2-1 in sets but North Heath won 8-7 in frames.

Rugrat's Danny Kelliher was unbeaten on a hat trick.

For more information on the SLKPA including league tables visit our website at or contact our Secretary Paul Gafa on 07443 456662 with any queries.

The league are looking at potential sponsors, any interested parties can also contact Paul Gafa.