IF you want to be the next Messi, then these tips are gold.
Guinness World Record Keepy-Uppy Champion Dan Magness - who is working with Beko, the official home appliance partner of the FA Cup – has produced this video to teach you how to keep the ball in the air for as long as possible.
Dan has helped many of the world’s greatest professional footballers perfect their Keepy-Uppy skills, with superstar Lionel Messi among his students, and now you can benefit too.
If you’ve got the skills, enter the Beko Keepy-Uppy Challenge which is running right up till The FA Cup Final to find the nation’s best Keepy-Uppy kids, families and adults.
Prizes for the best entries include tickets to The FA Cup Final, brand new appliances and a new team Nike football kit.
- 10 top tips to get you swimming better from Olympic silver medallist Jazz Carlin
- Get fit with these 11 exercise classes to try out this winter - for FREE
- Light on time for the festive season at Kew
- Holidays are coming: This is where you'll be able to see the Coca-Cola Christmas truck in London
- You'll eat, drink and be merry on your break to enjoy this food festival