IF you want to be the next Messi, then these tips are gold.
Guinness World Record Keepy-Uppy Champion Dan Magness - who is working with Beko, the official home appliance partner of the FA Cup – has produced this video to teach you how to keep the ball in the air for as long as possible.
Dan has helped many of the world’s greatest professional footballers perfect their Keepy-Uppy skills, with superstar Lionel Messi among his students, and now you can benefit too.
If you’ve got the skills, enter the Beko Keepy-Uppy Challenge which is running right up till The FA Cup Final to find the nation’s best Keepy-Uppy kids, families and adults.
Prizes for the best entries include tickets to The FA Cup Final, brand new appliances and a new team Nike football kit.
- Dippy the diplodocus is set to retire
- 14 gorgeous nature photos showing how beautiful SE London and north Kent can be
- 7 of the best book events happening in south London in January and February
- VIDEO: Auschwitz survivors tell their stories on Holocaust Memorial Day
- Make Love in the Archives in Greenwich top of your Valentine’s Day plans