IF you want to be the next Messi, then these tips are gold.
Guinness World Record Keepy-Uppy Champion Dan Magness - who is working with Beko, the official home appliance partner of the FA Cup – has produced this video to teach you how to keep the ball in the air for as long as possible.
Dan has helped many of the world’s greatest professional footballers perfect their Keepy-Uppy skills, with superstar Lionel Messi among his students, and now you can benefit too.
If you’ve got the skills, enter the Beko Keepy-Uppy Challenge which is running right up till The FA Cup Final to find the nation’s best Keepy-Uppy kids, families and adults.
Prizes for the best entries include tickets to The FA Cup Final, brand new appliances and a new team Nike football kit.
- What's on this weekend (August 30 and 31)
- A perfect getaway at Center Parcs new Woburn Forest village
- Club night celebrating learning disabilities returns to South Bank
- Stuffed animals, book signings and sea shanties: Literary happenings across London
- 5 things to see and do in...Locksbottom