IF you want to be the next Messi, then these tips are gold.
Guinness World Record Keepy-Uppy Champion Dan Magness - who is working with Beko, the official home appliance partner of the FA Cup – has produced this video to teach you how to keep the ball in the air for as long as possible.
Dan has helped many of the world’s greatest professional footballers perfect their Keepy-Uppy skills, with superstar Lionel Messi among his students, and now you can benefit too.
If you’ve got the skills, enter the Beko Keepy-Uppy Challenge which is running right up till The FA Cup Final to find the nation’s best Keepy-Uppy kids, families and adults.
Prizes for the best entries include tickets to The FA Cup Final, brand new appliances and a new team Nike football kit.
- Greenwich Tall Ships Regatta 2017 - Everything you need to know
- Zippo's Circus comes to Blackheath Common
- Learn about Kent's great gardens at event opened by Great British Bake Off runner-up
- London to Dumfries: Why celebrate Burns Night in this sleepy Scottish town?
- VIDEO: Would you act like a dog for exercise? Barking mad keep-fit class could be coming to a park near you