CHARLTON'S FA Cup clash with Oxford United has been postponed due to a waterlogged pitch.
The club said on its website: "Heavy rain in the area over the past week has caused the pitch to become waterlogged and, following an inspection by a local referee at 11am, the Valley surface was deemed unplayable.
- WATCH: Shocking video of man hit by driving instructor's car in Woolwich
- PICTURED: Sidcup road closed both ways due to sinkhole
- Gravesend men jailed for 14 years after teenage girl injected with heroin and crack cocaine
- VIDEO: Longfield train passengers walk the line after lightning strikes railway track
- Former judo champion from Greenhithe pleads guilty to people smuggling after 18 Albanians rescued from sinking ship