CHARLTON'S FA Cup clash with Oxford United has been postponed due to a waterlogged pitch.
The club said on its website: "Heavy rain in the area over the past week has caused the pitch to become waterlogged and, following an inspection by a local referee at 11am, the Valley surface was deemed unplayable.
- VIDEO: 'Thoughtless' Gravesend pranksters fake kidnapping for YouTube hit
- PICTURED: Crash in Bexley leaves car on roof
- Family organise fun run in memory of Aiden, 13
- Tea duelling and umbrella fencing happening at Steampunk event in Abbey Wood
- Eltham man's quirky walking tours named London's best