MILLWALL are in tomorrow’s FA Cup quarter-final draw after booking their place with a comfortable victory at non-league Luton Town.

The Hatters had already dumped Wolves and premier League Norwich out of the competition, but were no match for a Lions side who raced into a 2-0 first half lead through James Henry and Rob Hulse.

Substitute Dany Guessan added a third in the 86th minute to ensure the Lions go through to the last eight for the first time in nine years.

News Shopper: Hulse is congratulated by Liam Trotter and Jimmy Abdou

Lions boss Kenny Jackett made four changes from the side which lost 2-1 at Blackpool last weekend.

In came Alan Dunne, Karleigh Osborne, Liam Feeney and Andy Keogh, with Adam Smith on the bench, Danny Shittu injured and both Martyn Woolford and Benik Afobe cup tied.

David Forde made a simple catch from Andre Gray’s third minute shot moments before Hulse fired wide at the other end.

Gray was involved again three minutes later as he shook off Jimmy Abdou and then unleashed a stinging shot from an acute angle which Forde did well to push behind.

News Shopper: Dany N'Guessan completes the scoring

But despite the hosts’ bright start, it was Millwall who took the lead on 12 minutes when Henry capitalised on a mistake by Janos Kovacs and took the ball past Hatters keeper Mark Tyler before rolling it into the net.

Forde pulled off a great reaction stop to deny Arnaud Mendy after Scott Rendell had headed the ball into his path.

Rob Hulse saw a 28th minute overhead volley just over the bar after Henry had done well to keep the ball in play before providing an excellent cross.

Millwall doubled their lead in the 36th minute as Henry turned provider to pick out Hulse, who headed the ball initially before cleverly hooking it over Tyler with a shot.

The hosts created panic in the Lions defence from a stoppage time corner at the end of the first half but fortunately Kovacs headed sideways instead of goal-wards and the danger was cleared.

News Shopper: N'Guessan celebrates

Mark Beevers’ header from Henry’s free-kick flew harmlessly over Tyler’s bar, Forde had to come to the edge of his area to deny Gray after he latched on to an Alex Lawless pass and then Kovacs headed over from a corner in a lively start to the second half.

Keogh went close after substitute N’Guessan’s 66th minute shot had deflected into his path but the striker’s effort went over.

News Shopper: Mark Beevers

Irish international Keogh missed two chances in quick succession, the first when he was denied by a fine Tyler stop and then when he inexplicably headed wide from Henry’s delivery.

News Shopper: Alan Dunne

Lawless say a 25-yard volley go well off target before the outcome was put beyond all doubt four minutes from time when John Marquis’ effort was pushed out by Tyler but only as far as fellow substitude N’Guessan, who simply couldn’t miss.

Follow us on Twitter @NewsShopperSprt

Millwall: Forde, Dunne, Osborne, Beevers, Lowry, Henry (Smith 89), Abdou, Trotter, Feeney (N’Guessan 62), Hulse (Marquis 70), Keogh. Subs not used: M Taylor, Wright, Goodman, Malone. Att: 9,768.