Noxious liquid and a hammer were used to assault three victims in a Robbery in Deptford.
Police were called to a disturbance at about 2pm yesterday (May 10) in Pagnell Street.
Three victims were driving in a large white van when a second van reportedly pulled in front of them and forced them to stop.
Suspects squirted the chemical into the victims’ van before using a hammer to assault two of the victims.
A bag was stolen and the suspects sped off in their car.
The victims are two men aged 60 and 56 and a 47-year-old woman. All three were treated for minor injuries in hospital.
Lewisham CID are investigating and have asked for witnesses to contact police on 101 or by tweeting @MetCC.
- Teenage boy fighting for his life after he was stabbed 'in front of his friends' in Thamesmead
- A mother is raising money so she can say goodbye to this 'little hero' daughter
- Firefighters are tackling a house fire in Grove Park
- The exhibition that lets you live the Star Wars experience and is a must for any fan of the movies
- 200 drivers a day caught using mobile phones in weeks after crackdown