A 27-YEAR-OLD woman from Dartford will go on trial in February after a woman allegedly had a piece of her nose bitten off at a holiday park.
Tina Love, of Acacia Road, appeared at Chichester Crown Court yesterday where she denied one count of causing grievous bodily harm with intent.
She was charged on August 10 following an incident at Butlins in Bognor Regis, West Sussex, on April 11.
The incident is alleged to have happened during a performance of Jack and the Beanstalk at the holiday park.
Police were called shortly after 6.30pm to reports a 47-year-old female holidaymaker from Aylesbury had been assaulted.
She was taken to hospital in Chichester, where doctors attempted to replace the piece of her nose that was allegedly bitten off.
Love will go on trial at Chichester Crown Court in February.
- VIDEO: Is it fair bus driver lost his job after this brawl with passengers?
- VIDEO: Arson attack on Greenwich petrol station - suspect caught on camera
- What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent (October 25 and 26)
- Police appeal after man takes double decker bus from Orpington bus depot and drives it to Shirley
- Queues at re-opened Dartford Tunnel following five-vehicle M25 crash