EVERY year, millions of guys do their best to sprout quirky facial hair to raise money and awareness for men’s health campaigns.

November has become Movember, and last year 1.1million Mo Bros and Mo Sistas from around the world raised £92million for the charity, which raises funds and awareness for prostate and testicular cancers and mental health.

Men can sign up at movember.com and have a month to grow their best Mo, effectively becoming walking, talking billboards for 30 days.

As well as raising awareness, it is also about raising money.

To encourage you blokes out there to get involved and send in your own pics, I’m going to put my own meagre moustache offering out there.

In the pic above you can see my starting point (ok, so I’m not clean shaven, but I never am and I need all the help I can get!), and I’ll keep you posted on how I’m getting on.

Please get behind me, by sponsoring at mobro.co/jimnewsshopper and guys, why not show me how it’s done by sending your own photos in.

Personally, I’m hoping for a Robert Redford Sundance Kid-style facial fuzz. What are you aiming for?

Tweet me @JimNewsShopper