Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Hayes elderly couple poisoned by carbon monoxide
TWO pensioners were found unconscious in their Hayes home this morning suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning.
The man and woman, who are both aged in their 70s, were taken to hospital by ambulance after emergency services were called at around 4am.
Firefighters , including a rescue unit and a chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear rapid response team, detected and monitored the level of carbon monoxide in the house in Langley Way.
The crews were there for around two hours.
Comments are closed on this article.