Four men have been arrested after a man was reportedly stabbed near a pub in Belvedere.
Police and the London Ambulance service arrived in Woolwich Road, near the Eardley Arms, at around 9pm to find a 43-year-old man suffering from stab injuries.
He was taken to hospital where he remains in a stable condition.
- Teenage boy fighting for his life after he was stabbed 'in front of his friends' in Thamesmead
- A mother is raising money so she can say goodbye to this 'little hero' daughter
- Firefighters are tackling a house fire in Grove Park
- The exhibition that lets you live the Star Wars experience and is a must for any fan of the movies
- 200 drivers a day caught using mobile phones in weeks after crackdown
Four people, a 20-year-old man, two 22-year old men and a 54-year-old man have been arrested.
They remain in custody in a south London police station.