Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Fire in Stone caused by microwave oven catching alight
TWO fire engines were called to a house in Stone after a microwave caught fire yesterday evening (September 13).
The crews from Dartford were called to Winston Close at around 8pm.
On arrival, firefighters found the fire had been caused after the vents on the top of the microwave were covered up while it was in use.
This caused the flames to come out of the vents leaving the microwaves owner – a young girl – shocked and upset about what happened.
Smoke damage was caused to the kitchen while the fire ruined the microwave.
Comments are closed on this article.