Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Firefighters from Orpington station put out a car blaze in St Pauls Cray
A WOMAN was treated for smoke inhalation this morning after her neighbour's car set alight.
London Fire Brigade was called at around 3.10am (September 1) to a car on fire in Longbury Drive, St Pauls Cray.
Six firefighters from Orpington station attended the scene and extinguished the blaze in the Renault car.
The front of the vehicle by the engine was completely burnt out as well as the passenger side.
Smoke went through the window of the neighbour's house and she suffered smoke inhalation.
Crews left the scene by around 5am.
The cause of the blaze is believed to be an electrical fault.
Comments are closed on this article.