Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
WOOLWICH: Early morning fire at squatters building
8:50am Thursday 16th September 2010 in News
Firefighters were called to a blaze in a derelict building in Woolwich this morning (September 16).
It is thought the fire at Furze Lodge, Plum Lane, had been smouldering for several hours by the time the crew was called at around 6.30am.
They were there for around 45 minutes.
The building is believed to be used by squatters but there was nobody inside when the crew arrived.
Comments are closed on this article.