Autumn is here and toadstools are springing up in parks across Bromley.

Kids might find them interesting but they can also be dangerous.

A poisonous magic mushroom has been found on Chislehurst Commons.

The fly agaric toadstool is both toxic and psychoactive.

The pretty mushroom is well known from children's books but can be deadly if eaten. Just 15 mushrooms will kill a person.

Small amounts can cause violent stomach upsets and muscle spasms.

People have used these hallucinogenic mushrooms for centuries. There is a theory that Viking beserkers used them to go into a rage for battle.

The mushrooms were also used by Siberian shamans to help them go into a trance.