A man who was reported missing from Dartford has been found safe.
The 64-year-old man was reported missing from Dartford on at around 1.15pm on Wednesday May 17.
He went missing from the Cotton Lane area of Dartford, sparking a police appeal for help.
A police spokesman confirmed he has been found safe and well.
- This is the shocking moment a Muslim mum was told to 'go and bomb the world' after argument in high street
- Revealed: These are food hygiene ratings for every restaurant in Orpington High Street
- Students 'trashed' a park in Bexley forcing teachers and the public to clean up after them
- Eltham teen hit 15 people while driving 69mph in a 30mph area
- Bearded dragon rescued from Mottingham house fire