Moped riders are reported to have been terrorising pedestrians with fire extinguishers in Greenhithe.
Kent police received two separate reports of moped riders spraying fire extinguishers into the street over the last month.
A spokesman for Kent Police said they were informed about an anti-social motorbike rider in London Road at about 7.30pm on April 5.
The spokesman said: “They were reported to be carrying a fire extinguisher and were seen spraying it towards a footpath and also into the road.”
On Tuesday (May 9) there was a second report of an anti-social moped rider in London Road at about 6pm.
A spokesman said: “They are reported to have sprayed a fire extinguisher towards a member of the public.”
At present no suspects have been identified. Anyone with information can call Kent Police on 01474 366149 quoting XY/020925/17.
- Teenage boy fighting for his life after he was stabbed 'in front of his friends' in Thamesmead
- A mother is raising money so she can say goodbye to this 'little hero' daughter
- Firefighters are tackling a house fire in Grove Park
- The exhibition that lets you live the Star Wars experience and is a must for any fan of the movies
- 200 drivers a day caught using mobile phones in weeks after crackdown