Motorists using the Dartford Crossing have been warned that the tunnels will be closed overnight at different times this week.
Highways England will be carrying our safety and maintenance work on the tunnels all week.
The east tunnel will be closed from 8.30pm until 5.30 am tonight, tomorrow and Thursday.
The west tunnel will be closed on Friday from 8.30pm to 5.30am and junction 1a will also be closed.
Over the weekend, the east tunnel will be closed from 8.30pm to 5.30am.
Diversions will be in place.
- This is the shocking moment a Muslim mum was told to 'go and bomb the world' after argument in high street
- Revealed: These are food hygiene ratings for every restaurant in Orpington High Street
- Students 'trashed' a park in Bexley forcing teachers and the public to clean up after them
- Eltham teen hit 15 people while driving 69mph in a 30mph area
- Bearded dragon rescued from Mottingham house fire