Police in Bexley are appealing for the public's help in tracking down two suspected criminals.
Barry Weedon, 30, is wanted in connection with a public order offence.
Robert Rackley-Long, 23, is wanted for failure to appear in court.
If you have any information call or text 07468 717 483 or email Bexley.WantedOffenders@met.police.uk.
Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- North Korea accused of using south London-based insurers to fund nuclear weapons programme
- Water stations, urinal bays and MP runners: The 2017 London Marathon in numbers
- Police arrest man on suspicion of funding terrorism
- Record number of runners to take on today's London Marathon
- CCTV image released in connection with knifepoint rape in Kidbrooke