Police in Bexley are appealing for the public's help in tracking down two suspected criminals.
Barry Weedon, 30, is wanted in connection with a public order offence.
Robert Rackley-Long, 23, is wanted for failure to appear in court.
If you have any information call or text 07468 717 483 or email Bexley.WantedOffenders@met.police.uk.
Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 200 drivers a day caught using mobile phones in weeks after crackdown
- Bromley Food Fest is returning next month and this is what’s in store
- Greenwich man jailed for sexually assaulting teen girls in 1980s
- A new retirement development is coming to Bexleyheath
- This is the shocking moment a Muslim mum was told to 'go and bomb the world' after argument in high street