Police in Bexley are appealing for the public's help in tracking down two suspected criminals.
Barry Weedon, 30, is wanted in connection with a public order offence.
Robert Rackley-Long, 23, is wanted for failure to appear in court.
If you have any information call or text 07468 717 483 or email Bexley.WantedOffenders@met.police.uk.
Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- Police detain man on bridge near Blackwall Tunnel
- Thousands of pro-EU protesters take to the streets
- Westminster attack: Family of murdered officer thank police and public for support
- Westminster terror attack 'over within 82 seconds'
- TRAVEL: Three central London stations closed for engineering work