Southeastern have cut back their train service this week in anticipation of poor weather having an effect on the tracks.
In a statement on their website they said they would run a reduced timetable in case of "poor rail conditions", instead of making last minute cancellations or causing delays.
Morning peak trains to London and evening peak trains from London will not be affected.
The changes will be in place until Friday.
The statement on the Southeastern website reads: "Poor rail conditions may affect services this week.
"To prevent us from making last minute cancellations or causing long delays to your trains, we'll be running an amended timetable on some of our Metro routes until Friday.
"Morning peak trains to London will be unaffected, as are evening peak trains from London but please check before you travel as your service may be affected.
"We apologise for any inconvenience this causes."
- 200 drivers a day caught using mobile phones in weeks after crackdown
- Bromley Food Fest is returning next month and this is what’s in store
- Greenwich man jailed for sexually assaulting teen girls in 1980s
- A new retirement development is coming to Bexleyheath
- This is the shocking moment a Muslim mum was told to 'go and bomb the world' after argument in high street