Hungry vegetarians have been left confused by the menu at a Burger King store - which is offering chicken on its non-meat menu.
The fast food giant's Gravesend store is reportedly advertising a crispy chicken salad - on its "veggie and fish" board.
Dave Warren, who snapped a picture of the sign in Thamesgate shopping centre on Thursday (February 18), first spotted the mistake when he was reading the options out to his vegetarian friend.
He told News Shopper: "I was reading the veggie menu out to my friend.
"I didn't notice when I said it. She just glared at me - then I noticed why."
Mr Warren tweeted Burger King, saying: "Crispy Chicken Salad is veggie option? Are you sure?"
However, non-meat eaters need not fear.
The Gravesend store still offers a veggie bean burger, veggie wrap, king fish sandwich, and garden salad - all genuine pescatarian options.
The manager at the Burger King store said: "It doesn't say it's just a vegetarian menu.
"It says veggie and fish."
The chain's head office has been contacted for comment.
Have you seen the same thing in any other restaurants? Send your pics, and details of where, to: email@example.com
TODAY'S TOP STORIES:
- Woman and boy dead after being hit by car during police chase in Penge
- Crayford brothers charged with murder of man in Eltham
- TRAVEL CHAOS: Long train delays across south-east London and north Kent
- Pokemon Go hunters come across couple having sex on Blackheath Common
- WANTED WEDNESDAY: Can you help Bexley police catch these six suspected criminals?